The Sea Road WriteClub is an introduction to creative writing course for adults. Run over five weeks, it’s an online, instructor-led Zoom course that unlocks your imagination and gets you writing within minutes of the first class.
This course is for anyone who dreams of being a writer but doesn’t know where to start. It’s fun, motivating and immediate – think of it as a fitness class for your imagination.
Testimonials: Read what people are saying about WriteClub
The classes cover:
- Observation: activate the writer’s most-valuable technique.
- Descriptive writing: how to balance show vs tell and create an emotional connection with your readers.
- Character development: build a character you believe in and ensure your readers believe in it too.
- Location and landscape: writing the world around you. How to create atmosphere and a sense of place.
- Writing memoir: How to bring a slice of your own life to the page
At the end of this course you will have the confidence and experience to believe in your own creativity and writing ability. You will give yourself full permission to call yourself a writer and you’ll be well on your way to getting your work published.
Your story is unique and can’t be told by anyone else. Take to the Sea Road and learn to unlock your own writing potential.
Not sure it’s for you? Take the first class for free and find out